Do you know what Check Fraud is? Youดูซีรี่ย์ may be a victim of check fraud. You may think that all those transactions were legitimate but later realize that that the check you wrote may have been altered and taken without your knowledge.
To avoid check fraud, here are some tips.
- Check your credit card and bank account เว็บดูหนังออนไลน์for recent transactions. Immediately contact your card and bank firm and cancel the accounts where any suspicious charges are made. If you think that your credit or bank account has been fraudulently accessed, immediately make a call to the authorities.
- Whenever you process a check for payment, makeหลุดจากมือถือ a copy of the check front and back before you sign it. Use an ink pen to draw a line through any blank spaces and also leave a permanent marker that will not smudge or wash off. This will help you to cross out anything that you do not want to remove or erase.
- It is advisable to keep a post-it type หนังโป๊ฝรั่งvoucher for all your banking and credit card transactions for future reference. The above advice will not guarantee that the fraudulent activities won’t continue, but it will certainly minimize the risks.
- When using an ATM toหนังโป๊ญี่ปุ่น withdraw money from your account, take a few seconds to look at the image of the machine to prevent having your card data Berniedisguised with the image that is on the screen. Always keep your receipt close by to compare with the other ATM receipt to capture match.
- Avoid using your credit card to withdraw cash at cash advance places, especially if you have to talk to a teller to change the amount you want withdrawn. Some of these places intentionally display teller monitors so that they can easily view your signature before swiping your card. In one such case, your signature may have been tampered with before being recorded on video at point-of-sale.
- Signal a change of address to your existing card account by writing a personal check. Do not use these debit cards for any transactions that require credit card transactions.
- Leave your pin and your account number in a safe place such as your safe, your vehicle, your passport, etc. When going to making online purchases make sure that the site that you are using has enough security. There may also be a small panel (when you click on “pay now”) to sign your details. Do not write your pin number anywhere on the web page.
- If you are more likely to lose your credit card, cut it in two and close the account. Do not let anyone know that you have a credit card. If someone finds it, report immediately. Report the loss promptly.
- Keep your receipts and do not toss them. When shredding your receipts, make sure you shreds it carefully in a manner that will make it un-collectable.
- Carry only the credit cards you need with you at all times.
- Remember to keep your PIN number confidential and to destroy your cards in a secure way to avert others from discovering the number.
- When signing checks, draw a line through blank spaces so that no one can add numbers or otherwise change their signature. If the check is signed, draw line through any blank spaces on the front and reverse the document.
You can also write a message on the back of the check to the payee. Write your account number and the words “for debit only” in the memo section of the check. It is a good idea to leave a copy of the check for safekeeping until after your transactions.
So remember, anti-fraud is an ongoing war and you are the enemy!